BENEFITS: "African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the Arican Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of fatty acid, which is very healthy for the human body. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin."
1.Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
2. Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
3. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
4. Sunscreen, due to its rich content of Vitamins E & F
5. Treats dark spot, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
6. Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner.
Shea Butter does not expire. Store in a cool place.